Call For Entries
The Kings County Art League invites all members to show new work at the Kings Art Center in our
2014 Kings County Art League Annual Winter Show
The focus of this event is to highlight the talent of our members and offer them the opportunity to show and sell their work in the Marcellus Gallery.
Artwork Drop-Off: Friday, November 14th from 3-7pm & Saturday, November 15th from 10am-2pm Opening Reception: Saturday, November 29 from 5:30-7:30pm Exhibition Dates: November 30 to January 3, 2015
* New work not previously shown at the Kings Art Center.
* All paintings, graphics and photos must be framed with
wire attached for hanging.
* For objects that need a pedestal, please note base
· * No art may exceed 48” in any direction.
* A maximum of three pieces may be submitted.
* Each member will have at least one entry included in
* Additional pieces will be included as space allows.
* Final selections are at the discretion of the curator.
* All work remains in the Gallery through the exhibition
A 30% commission will be charged on all sales, please price accordingly.
KCAL will collect sales tax from the buyer and pay all taxes to the State of California.
For questions or more information, please call the Kings Art Center at 559-584-1065.
To enhance the lives of Kings County residents and friends by providing a center to experience the visual arts.
The Kings Art Center provides hands-on art education coupled with high quality exhibitions of artwork from throughout California as well as from local artists. Together, our education and exhibition programs provide a comprehensive visual art and cultural experience to our visitors.
The Kings County Art Center Foundation, Inc. is governed by an Executive Cabinet and a Board of Trustees. Long range goals are to continue to offer art programs and services to the public, members and students of Kings County. Support for these programs comes from memberships, sponsorships, fee-based services and donations.
Opening Reception: Friday, Aug 1, 5:30 - 7:30pm
Exhibition Dates: Aug 2 - Sept 20
MARCELLUS GALLERY :
Dal Henderson - Serious Stuff